Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Watch your step as you enter the gangway...

Goooood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
This is your Blog Captain speaking.
Our Blog time of departure is... 4:36, Wednesday October 22, and our time of arrival will be approximately.... oh, merde, I don't know.
How long do blogs typically last? Long time, right?
Well, it'll be a long ride, then, folks. I suggest you make yourselves comfortable, maybe grab a soda from the cart that the flight attendants are pushing down the aisle as we speak. Please do not literally "grab" a soda, though, as they're 3 bucks a pop. Expensive, yes, but it's not like there's any OTHER drinks available onboard. Eventually, the thirst will get to you, and you'll shell out 3 dollars for a modest plastic cup of soda, so that's that.
Anyhow.
I expect we'll be experiencing some minor Blog turbulence, as I have no idea what I'm going to write about. Nothing interesting, I'd say. Your Blog Captain doesn't have a particularly interesting life, except for the odd occasion when the toaster catches fire, but that's a rare occurance, and you really can't write about that more than... oh, 3 times or so.
So, you all shall have to bear with me.
I hope it will be a relatively pleasant flight, and that you will fly Air Blog again sometime soon!
Enjoy your expensive soda! Ha!
Captain logging off.

No comments: