Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh. It's you.

Well.
Hello, blog.
It's been awhile.
Did you cut your hair? Maybe lose weight? You seem a bit slimmer.
I digress.
I'm really here to talk about... well, the lack of communication between you and me, Blog.
I know, I know, I promised I'd post.
I don't know why I haven't. Things have just been so hectic, what with the waking up in the morning, and the going back to sleep at night. I honestly have not been able to find the time to post a new entry on you, Blog. I've got school until 2:30, and I need at least 6 hours of doing nothing after that.
It's tough on you, I know, but we all need to make sacrifices.
I only got in 5 hours of doing nothing today to post on you! I'd say I've suffered enough, wouldn't you?
Okay, I'm glad you agree with me.
I'll talk to ya later.
Oh, what?
Yeah, sure, I love you too.
Buh-bye.

No comments: