Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hmm.

So, I find myself drawing more and more lately.
I've even signed up for art next year rather than taking creative writing course.
Which is bound to confuse any college that decides to interview me when I tell them I want to be an English major.
...Here's how I'd imagine that scenario might go.
College Interviewer:"So, you want to major in English, eh?"
Me:"Uh. Yes."
CI:"Yet you have a C-average in English."
Me:"Uh. Yes?"
CI:"And no creative writing, or literature appreciation classes?"
Me:"Uh. No?"
CI:"You also speak completely ineloquently. Can you even start a sentence without an 'uh?'"
Me:"...Duh?"
..Yeah.
I do want to be an English major, though. I just can't seem to find the motivation to write anything anymore.
Which is why I'm trying to write more regularly here. Get the creative juices flowing, so to speak.
Which sounds unpleasant.
However, I assure you, the result of the creative juices flowing will not be brain-goo squirting all over the place and ruining the new carpeting; nay, the result will hopefully be my brain thinking up new, interesting, perhaps even mildly witty things to write about, thus ensuring a good college interview that won't end up like the one I envisioned.
That was an impressive run-on. I should probably attempt to fix my grammar as well.
...Later, though.
The Simpsons are on now , and re-run or not, it's still more appealing than spending a half-hour trying to correct all the grammatical errors in this entry.
Alors, adieu, mon petits chous.
Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow, etc., etc., more Shakespeare quotes.

No comments: