Sunday, May 23, 2010

DUCKS.

Right, so, being that I've not posted in a month, I feel kind of obligated to update. However, unfortunately, although not surprisingly, I really don't have a whole lot to say.
So, instead of writing something significant, I shall post a picture of some lovely plastic ducks for all to enjoy.
Yes, ducks in uniform. Despite having a rather distinct naval theme, none of them can actually float. Go figure.
And on another, non aquatic-fowl-related note, I have offically finished my term paper. Not that I mentioned having a term paper to any of you, (see first sentence regarding my not having posted in a month) but I'm sure you'll be happy to know that it's done.
It's not particularly good though, mind you, but then again, my term papers never are. They generally end up being about 10 and a half pages of caffeine-induced drivel with ten-line block quotes on every other page.
Oh well. At least I cited it properly.
Anyhoo, I should think that's about enough for this evening.
Adieu, dear Blog.

No comments: